Volunteers Make All the Difference
It’s the generosity of volunteers that make all of the benefits of our Villages possible. We encourage both members and non-members to volunteer.
The Village Common and its local Villages foster a strong sense of “neighbors helping neighbors”.
You do not need to be a member to volunteer and you do not need to volunteer in order to be a member.
As a volunteer, you decide when, where and how often you volunteer and the
types of volunteer opportunities in which you want to participate.
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer:
- Providing rides to members
- Running errands
- Household chores and light maintenance
- Providing technology support for TVs, phones and computers
- Planning health and wellness programs
- Providing support in the office
- Planning social, educational and cultural activities
- Work on our newsletter, website and social media
- Help with fundraising
- Serving on committees and teams
- And many more
All volunteers who work directly with members receive background checks and training.
Volunteer drivers have their driving records reviewed.
For more information or to get started
Call the office