You and Other Volunteers Make All the Difference at the Providence Village
Volunteers provide one-on-one services to members. And with so many members also volunteering to help other members, we foster a sense of “neighbors helping neighbors.”
As a volunteer, you decide when, where and how often you can be available. This could be as simple as once a month, or four hours a week or every day.
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer:
- Providing rides to members
- Running errands
- Household chores and light maintenance
- Providing technology support for TVs, phones and computers
- Serving as a Health Advocate
- Providing support in the office
- Planning social activities
- Work on the newsletter
- Help with fundraising
All volunteers who work directly with members receive background checks and training.
Volunteer drivers have their driving records reviewed.
For more information or to get started
Call the office